8.01.2011

Last Name Akinyela, (Check) One Of My Middle Names Meritaten


so, my work these days calls for me to share a lot of information. iiDo a lot of it on facebook.

facebook's way of controlling how much and what kind of information iiShare in an attempt to continue offering value to their advertisers (aka continue to make money off mine and your black asses, iiM not mad, iiVe used their advertising and plan to do so more in the future), they have implemented the 'captcha'.

the captcha is, according to wikipedia, "a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. " it's basically a bunch of squiggly letters and characters,

sometimes iiLook at these 'captchas' like c'mon, son facebook you know that's not a word...nigga, you're asking me to "type" the square root of the letter p a pi sign next to a full blown illustration, how do you expect me to 'type' that?

But, then, every once in a while, one of them comes a long and it says something like, "inatun strength" (iiCould read it this time). It's deep to me cuz one of my middle names is Meritaten, named after the daughter of Nefertiti and Ankhen'aton' or Ankhnatun or Ankhnaten Aten means 'God' Meritaten means one whom God Loves...In Atun, Strength in deed...'Aton'ement in deed...even facebook cccan't stop The Creator from speaking to me...